Central Oregon Coast Fire and Rescue
Are Your House Numbers Visible?
Fire Department links
In an Emergency, Seconds Count! Clearly visible house numbers are vitally important in saving precious time when firefighters, police, or paramedics must respond to your home.
House numbers should be:
• In plain, block numerals on a contrasting background.
• Unobstructed and large enough to be seen from the road.
• Facing the street named in your address.
• Displayed at your driveway entrance if your house is not visible from the road.
"Dedicated to caring"
- Currently accepting applications